Presenter: Jim Paoletti, BS Pharmacy, FAARFM, FIACP
Date: Monday, June 17, 2019 @ 4pm PT
In this webinar, Jim will share his pearls of wisdom on BHRT and compounding, choice of dosage forms, and testing considerations to help you obtain the best clinical outcomes for your patients. This will include a discussion about the appropriate testing of hormones based on route of administration.
Specific topics will include:
- Pros and cons of different dosage forms for BHRT and which forms are appropriate for each hormone.
- How much hormone is being introduced into the body by the dosage given and how the medical community has been confused by terminology.
- Explanation of physiologic dosing.
- Recommended starting dose, adjusting doses based on response, and monitoring of hormones by testing.
- Advantages offered with compounding for BHRT.
- What hormones to test and optimal time of testing based on route of administration.
- Normal vs. observed vs. optimal ranges for hormones and what they mean for interpreting test results.
Don't worry if you can't make it. By signing up, you automatically get a link to the recording of the presentation - which you may watch at any time.