We are looking for an on-site full time Naturopathic Doctor to join our amazing clinical support team. This person enjoys teaching and learning about hormones, neurotransmitters, and heavy metals and is always open to new experiences. This person enjoys working with a group but is also very self-directed and motivated to learn and share. This person enjoys working with a variety of people, both medical professionals of all degrees as well as the public and enjoys traveling. We are excited to have this person join our team.
Responsibilities will be of a professional level with considerable scope and will include the following:
- Review ZRT laboratory test results and interpret lab results – hormones, urinary metabolites, neurotransmitters, serum and element testing.
- Develop educational materials (Blogs and Webinars).
- Provide clinical support to health care providers via telephone, paper, and/or electronic correspondences.
- Research projects in an area of interest regarding hormones and related subjects.
- Travel out of state to participate in medical outreach and educational presentations as an exhibitor and potentially a speaker, based on skill-set.
Educational requirements, skills and experience:
- ND degree with current licensure (MD, DO to be considered).
- Experience in hormonal issues related to men’s and women’s health.
- Experience with neurotransmitter issues (depression/anxiety) or testing.
- Customer service skills with an ability to work effectively with a wide range of people in a variety of circumstances and education levels both within and outside of the company.
- Excellent writing and word processing skills.
- Ability to work in an environment where essential information is managed electronically and where the requirement to analyze and change systems based on their effectiveness is constant.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and to re-prioritize quickly.
- Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively with all staff members and clients.
ZRT Laboratory is a CLIA certified laboratory that supports healthcare professionals and patients in health management through accurate, convenient and innovative lab testing. ZRT Laboratory is based in Beaverton, Oregon and has customers worldwide.
ZRT has proudly earned a previous spot on the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon list due to the internal culture we promote, the amazing products we sell and the strong mission we all work hard to uphold.
We promote a healthy work environment.
Interested candidates, please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org